Enjoy Christmas Dining in Tattenhall this festive season at The Pheasant Inn in Cheshire.
Tis’ the season to get together with friends, relatives and work colleagues and celebrate in style with our delicious and tempting Christmas fayre menu.
We’ll be serving festive food from 30 November 2019 to 30 December 2019 (excluding Christmas Day) that’s sure to make your special meal merry and bright!
- Three Courses: £28.50
- Two Courses: £23.50
Christmas Dining Menu
- Spiced Sweet Potato Soup, Chive Creme Fraiche (v)
- Chicken Liver Parfait, Homemade Chutney, Thyme and Scented Croutes
- Slow Roasted Belly Pork, Golden Raisin and Honey Glazed Fig, Curly Endive Salad
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, Sauce Gribiche, Pickled Cucumber, Caviar, Granary Bread and Butter
- Panko Breaded Brie Amandine, Cranberry and Orange Relish, Toasted Almond Brittle and Rocket Pesto.
- Roasted Breast and Leg of Cheshire Turkey, Sage and Onion Stuffing, Chipolatas, Goose Fat Roasted Potatoes, Creamed Potato, Honey Roasted Root Vegetables, Rich Roast Pan Gravy, Cranberry Relish and Bread Sauce
- Slow Braised Blade of Hereford-Bred Beef, Horseradish Mash, Green Kale, Pancetta, Button Mushrooms and Baby Onions, Red Wine Sauce
- Pave of Scottish Salmon, Boulangere Potatoes, Creamed Celeriac, Savoy Cabbage, Pickled Shallots and Caviar Hollandaise
- 12 Hour Shank of Welsh Valley Lamb, Fondant Potato, Pickled Red Cabbage, Honey Roasted Root Vegetables, Red Wine and Sage Jus
- Butternut Squash and Chestnut Risotto, Toasted Chilli Oil and Aged Parmesan.
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Brandy Sauce, Rum Butter and Orange Syrup
- Baileys and Vanilla Cheesecake, Sugared Walnuts, Salted Caramel Sauce and Clotted Cream Ice Cream
- Apricot and White Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding, Anglaise and Vanilla Whipped Mascarpone
- Warm Dark Chocolate Brownie, Kirsch Cherries, Amaretto Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Selection of North West Cheeses, Traditional Accompaniments, Chutney and Biscuits.
Coffee and Mini Mince Pies (£3.50).
Please note our regular menu will also be available throughout this period.
For Parties of eight or more a deposit of £10 per person is required upon booking, with pre-orders to be received at least five days prior to your sitting. All deposits and final payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.