Treat yourself and the family to an unforgettable Cheshire Christmas Day lunch at The Pheasant Inn in Tattenhall on Wednesday 25 December 2019.
We’ve decked the halls with boughs of holly so that you can relax, sit back and enjoy a perfect Christmas day meal in stylish, comfortable and cosy surroundings.
Following a glass of bubbly on arrival, you can look forward to sumptuous seasonal fayre and plenty of Christmas spirit!
Book now to avoid disappointment.
- £85.00 per person
- Under 5’s: £19.00 per child
- Under 12’s: £39.00 per child.
Christmas Day Menu
- Roasted Cauliflower and Lemon Thyme Veloute, Blacksticks Blue Cheese Croute, White Truffle Oil (v)
- Lobster, Prawn and Muncaster Crab Cocktail, Blushed Tomatoes, Marie Rose Sauce, Caviar, Gem Leaves and Pickled Cucumber
- Pan-Seared Black Pearl King Scallops, Cornish Crab Risotto and Langoustine Bisque
- Confit Gressingham Duck Leg, Candied Apple and Pomegranate Salad, Cerry Kirsch and Honey Jus
- Chicken and Brandy Parfait, Sweet Poached Raising and Crisp Ciabatta
- Truffled Brie Amandine, Aged Balsamic, Watercress and Apple, Cranberry and Port Chutney.
- Roasted Breast and Leg of Cheshire Turkey, Sage and Onion Stuffing, Chipolata Sausage, Goose Fat Roasted Potatoes, Creamed Potato, Honey Roasted Root Vegetables, Rich Roast Pan Gravy, Cranberry Relish and Bread Sauce
- Rump of Welsh Valley Lamb, Butternut Squash and Parmesan Puree, Creamed Savoy Cabbage and Bacon, Rosemary Parmentier Potato, Redcurrant and Red Wine Jus
- Gossnargh Duck Breast, Confit Leg and Cherry Boudin, Wilted Greens, Dauphinoise Potato and Griottines Cherry Jus
- Parsley and Lemon Crusted Hake Fillet, Creamed Leeks, Cockles and Capers, Saffron Cocotte Potatoes and a Champagne Veloute
- Wild Mushroom, Smoked Applewood and Spinach Strudel, Roasted Chestnut Crumble, Aged Parmesan and Mizuna, Honey-Glazed Root Vegetables (v).
- Traditional Christmas Pudding, Brandy Sauce, Rum Butter and Orange Syrup
- Blackberry, White Chocolate and Bailey’s Cheesecake, Vanilla Creme Chantilly
- Caramelised Apple and Vanilla Tatin, Candied Hazelnuts, Salted Caramel Sauce, Fresh Apple and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Warm Dark Chocolate Fondant, Roasted Orange Jelly, Cointreau Syrup, Clotted Cream Ice Cream
- Champagne and Raspberry Trifle, Honeycomb and Sugared Pistachios
- Selection of North West Cheeses, Classic Accompaniments, House Chutney, Damson Jelly and Biscuits.
Coffee and Mini Mince Pies
A deposit of £20.00 per person is required upon booking. The remaining balance and pre-orders must be received no later than 28 November 2019. All deposits and final payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.