See in the New Year in style at The Pheasant Inn in Tattenhall with our fabulous three-course meal and music to welcome 2020!
- £58.00 per person.
New Year’s Eve Menu
- Roasted Butternut Squash Veloute, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds and Chive Creme Fraiche (v)
- Hot Confit of Gressingham Duck Leg, ‘Nduja Spiced Tomato and Bean Cassoulet, Plum Syrup
- Home-Cured Pave of Salmon, Compressed Cucumber and Pickled Radish, Dill Creme Fraiche
- Smooth Duck Liver Parfait, Orange, Blue Cheese, Walnut and Chicory Salad, Toasted Brioche
- Lobster and Crayfish Risotto, Aged Parmesan Crisp, Coriander and Caviar
- Goat’s Cheese and Honey Bon Bon, Mizuna Leaf, Beetroot and Golden Raisin Salad.
- Duo of Welsh Lamb, Confit Shoulder and Pan-Roasted Rump, Dauphinoise Potato, Fagot of Savoy Cabbage, Carrot and Swede, Rosemary Jus
- Chicken Coq au Vin, Baby New Potatoes, Broad Beans and Homemade French Stick
- Pan-Roasted Cod Fillet, Pea and Prawn Risotto, Micro Lemon Basil
- Fillet of Beef Wellington Wrapped in Pate, Duxelle of Mushrooms and Crisp Puff Pastry, Creamed Potato, Roasted Root Vegetables and Redcurrant Jus
- Whole Grilled Lemon Sole, Wilted Greens, Buttered New Potatoes, Caper and Shrimp Beurre Noisette
- Wild Mushroom, Red Lentil and Baby Leek Pithivier, Sauteed Potato, Fine Beans, Blue Cheese and Watercress Veloute (v).
- Orange and Lemon Tart, Vanilla Mascarpone, Poached Clementine and Lemon Sorbet
- Traditional Creme Brulee, Lavender Shortbread and Poached Berries
- Sticky Toffee and Caramelised Banana Pudding, Salted Caramel Sauce and Banoffee Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Vanilla Cheesecake, Gingerbread Crumble and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Boozy Cherry Trifle, Kirsch-Soaked Cherries, Kirsch Syrup, Brandy Anglaise and Vanilla Chantilly
- Selection of North West Cheeses, Classic Accompaniments, House Chutney, Damson Jelly and Biscuits.
Our regular menu will be served during the day.
- A deposit of £15.00 per person is required on booking, with the remaining balance to be paid by 5 December 2019. Your food must be pre-ordered by this date too.
- All deposits and final payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.