There’s no better way to say ‘love you mum’ than with a mouth-watering Mother’s Day meal at The Pheasant on 31 March 2019.
Treat her to a delicious three-course meal at the Cheshire inn; it’s the perfect Mothering Sunday special treat!
Mothers Day Menu Price
- £31 per adult | £16 for children under 10 years old (children can choose from Mother’s Day menu or children’s menu)
- A deposit of £10 per person is required when booking. A pre-order will be required for bookings of 12 or more guests.
View the full menu below or tap to download it here.
To Book Your Mother’s Day Meal:
Mother’s Day Menu
- Roasted heritage tomato and red pepper soup, torn mozzarella and basil pesto
- Chicken liver pate, onion and dill pickle relish, toasted brioche
- Scottish smoked salmon, potato blinis, lemon crème fraiche and caviar with granary bread and butter
- Classic prawn cocktail, Marie rose sauce, blushed tomatoes, caviar, cucumber and toasted bread shards
- Slow cooked belly pork, seared black pearl scallops, tomato and strawberry salsa, basil and balsamic
- Glazed Delamere goats cheese crottin, pink grapefruit, golden raisins, beetroot and blushed tomato salad.
- Roast sirloin of beef, goose fat roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamed potato and pan gravy
- Roast leg of lamb, goose fat roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamed potato and a rosemary and redcurrant sauce
- Corn fed chicken breast, duxelle stuffed confit leg, honey and wholegrain mustard glaze, green kale and truffle mash
- Pave of salmon, butter poached fondant potato, broccoli hollandaise and toasted flaked almonds
- Roasted loin of cod, wild garlic and spinach, crispy cockles, parmentier potatoes and dill vinaigrette
- Purple sprouting broccoli, charred red pepper and Blacksticks Blue cheese pithivier, spiced onion ketchup and house pickles.
- Apple and rhubarb crumble, caramelised hazelnuts, English custard and vanilla ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding, orange confit, toffee sauce and rum and raisin ice cream
- Warm dark chocolate brownie, Morello cherries, chocolate sauce and cherry crumble ice cream
- Strawberry Pavlova, crème de fraise jelly, vanilla Chantilly and honeycomb
- Baked New York cheesecake, berry compote and clotted cream
- Selection of local cheeses, traditional accompaniments, biscuits and house chutney.