Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2019 at The Pheasant Inn!
Our chefs have crafted an exquisite special menu available for 14 February, perfect for showing your special someone how much you care about them!
Imagine candlelit tables, an enchanting ambience and incredibly crafted food… cooked to perfection.
Take a look at the menu below or download it here; it’s the perfect Valentine’s Day date or gift idea.
Valentine’s Day 2019 Menu
- Roasted tomato, red pepper & basil soup, crispy basil, marinated boccaccini, basil oil | £5.95
- Scottish smoked salmon & Muncaster crab roulade, horseradish crème fraîche, caviar & granary brown bread & butter | £7.95
- Hot & crispy goosnargh duck leg, caremelized plum & fig tart, affilia cress | £7.50
- Wild mushrooms, white asparagus & Colliers welsh cheddar rarebit on brioche, frisée leaves & tarragon vinaigrette | £6.95.
Valentine’s Day Main Courses
- Breast of Goosnargh chicken, tomato & basil fondue, truffle goats cheese bon bons, chilli & aged Parmesan linguini | £16.50
- Pan seared fillet of sea bass, celeriac rissoles, chargrilled young leeks, oyster & Champagne cream | £18.95
- Ridings Reserve Chateaubriand to Share: hand cut chips, traditional steak garnish, pepper sauce & béarnaise sauce | £49.95
- Cauliflower, spinach & chickpea korma, saffron pilaf rice, shallot bhaji & pineapple chutney | £13.95.
Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Passion fruit and white chocolate pavlova, crushed mint and rose water syrup | £6.50
- Honey, vanilla & raspberry cheesecake, chocolate dipped honeycomb, popping candy & raspberry sorbet |£6.50
- Assiette of individual chocolate desserts to share | £12.95.
Please note our regular menu will also be available on 14 February 2019, alongside our regular menu.