We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Pastry Chef to join the kitchen brigade at our award winning, one rosette site the Pheasant Inn, Higher Burwardsley.
At the Pheasant Inn, we are dedicated to combining the highest levels of service with exceptional food and an unforgettable experience for our customers.
Pastry Chef Requirements
- Proven experience within a similar role in a rosette establishment or 4/5 star hotel
- Ability and knowledge of producing high quality patisserie in a fast paced environment
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train fellow team members within the brigade
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Plan for the week/month/season ahead and order ingredients
- Keep track of what sells well or what doesn’t sell and in what quantities
- Liaise with Head Chef to adjust the menus, in response to seasonal changes and customer demand, and come up with suggestions for your area of work as required
- Prepare all dishes to the high standards required by the company
- Supply food in adequate quantities for the day’s business
- Maintain a high standard of personal and working hygiene
- Availability to work full-time- straight shifts is guaranteed for this role.
Pastry Chef Benefits
- Straight shifts
- Company discounts
- Leisure Club Membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Training National Recognised Qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in an award winning Inn and expanding hotel group, with the opportunity to develop within the Company.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa