CHEF DE PARTIE
£10 per hour plus £500+ monthly tips package
Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your culinary career, hone your skills and take your skills to the next level in a challenging and rewarding environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed chef de partie who wants to learn, is ambitious and has a sense of hard work and fun. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a professional environment where the standards set are consistently high. We offer a competitive hourly rate, plus a £500+ monthly tips package and company benefits.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and organised with the ability to work well under pressure and test new ideas. You will be required to demonstrate cooking at this level in previous experience. This role offers development opportunities for you to progress your career within the Company, with the option of completing a national recognised qualification.
Experience & Qualities we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Be a strong team player
- Be results driven and have a passion for delivering high quality fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service ethic.
What we can offer you!
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Competitive hourly rate plus £500+ monthly tips package
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking