In this role you will be working for Nelson Hotels who are a leading hotel group operating a collection of individual Inns and a hotel throughout the Cheshire area.
The Pheasant Inn located in the Cheshire countryside is looking to recruit a Junior Sous Chef to join the successful brigade at this award winning site. The Inn was recently nominated for ‘pub of the year’ for BBC Countryfile Magazine Awards, and voted ‘Best Pub’ Taste Cheshire awards 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a professional, challenging and rewarding environment where the standards set are consistently high. We are looking for someone with the ability to deliver high quality fresh food and who also possesses the drive and enthusiasm to test new ideas, someone who is able to work well under pressure and deliver outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will also be knowledgeable of GP’s, costing, as well as possess the ability to lead by example! We are looking for an enthusiastic, helpful, committed Junior Sous Chef who wants to learn, is ambitious and has a sense of hard work and fun.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally experience working within a similar role in a fast paced high volume environment
- Be a strong team player
- Be results driven and have a passion for delivering high quality food
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service ethic
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annual holiday
- Uniforms provided
- Free meals on duty
- Company pension
- Food discounts at all outlets
- Accommodation discount for family and friends
- Free training towards National Vocational Qualifications.
Please email your CV by tapping here.
We’re also happy to accept your CV by post; please send it to the address below.
Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa